Saturday, April 18, 2015

Toronto Raptors Toronto's only winning franchise?


It's official... the Toronto Raptors are Toronto's only winning franchise right now. They start the playoffs and look good going in! What about the Leafs? Well... we won't go there...

The Argos? Likewise. The TFC? Ditto. Jays? time will tell... The Raptors were strong from the start of the season and kept it that way! I'm behind these guys! The only Canadian team in the NBA! Go Raps! 

Hopefully next year with cleaning house in the management level the Leafs can do something right!

Now I do want to say, I'm not a flip flop fan, look at how much I still love the Leafs despite this past year! Any Toronto team I have been a fan of, and I support them. 

Game on! The red and black is nice, I miss the former purple too, but oh well, not a big deal.

No comments:

Post a Comment