Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Christmas Flash Mobs!

I don't know about you but I love those Flash Mobs at Christmas time in malls. This one was great - right beside Santa Clause who sat there looking dejected while Christian Christmas Carols were sung all around him!

Here's another one...
And another...

So many great Christmas flash mob videos to surprise people! I once tried this with a few members of my college choir when I was at Word of Life Bible Institute. We were on tour for the Christmas show Ring the Bells and when we tried it we got told by security to stop. Even though they liked it, they said another group had booked the place.

So in order to do a Flash Mob you have to book it, you can't just show up and start singing. Too bad. I'd love to so this myself sometime! Anyone interested in organizing one?

1 comment:

  1. antonella lisanti-woodNovember 23, 2013 at 12:16 PM

    yes lets do it! word of life is where we were launched out from to start a church in longlac. it was very successful and the church there is still flourishing. antonella lisanti-wood in Orangeville. look me up for the mall mob!

    ReplyDelete