Friday, July 12, 2013

Got questions?

I've been doing Ask The Pastor for over 4 years now on Life 100.3 Mondays at 9 pm. I started out with AJ the Wonderdog, have worked with Junky Rhodes, then Evan Duran, and back to Junky Rhodes. I've had the occasional fill-in DJ with me too at times when someone was not available. 

So 4 years later I've realized - people still have SO many questions! Some are worth repeating too. So here is my plea to all who listen - no question is a dumb question except the one you don't ask. So please ask! Email them in early if you wish to atp@lifeonline.fm, or call the nigth of at 1-866-737-LIFE (5433) or TEXT the word lifeonline to 212121 and ask your question!

I love hearing from listeners who just can't figure things out and need some help. I will do my best to answer what I can. I have also had the opportunity to counsel people off the air and through the week. For those more personal issues, feel free to contact me directly at andrew@lifeonline.fm and I will be glad to get in touch with you.

It's been an amazing 4 years and I feel so blessed and privileged to be able to continue to do this ministry. Thank you Life 100.3 for your support over the last 4 years and for the time to come! God bless, and ASK away! 


Pastor Andrew Robertson
Announcer/Ask The Pastor Co-Host 
LIFE 100.3

No comments:

Post a Comment