Sunday, January 20, 2013

Recent attacks on Israel

Nov 17, 2012, 12:13pm

I've been watching the situation in Israel closely. Recent events remind me of the opening scenes of Left Behind where missiles were fired at Israel but were all taken down before reaching. What happens next is anyone's guess, but I am reminded of Scripture and how Jesus said there would be wars and rumours of wars, but also how that in the end times Jerusalem would be a target and one of the things to watch for - signs of the end times. Are we getting closer to the end? I don't know for sure, but whenever situations happen like this in Israel I watch closely.

I'm not someone who says "the end will be this day..." (we have enough of those types running around). But I will say that I believe we are closer than ever to the end times and Jesus' return based on world events - weather patterns and global catastrophes, wars, the situation in Israel, and more.

Revelation 22:20 b, "Amen. Come, Lord Jesus."

No comments:

Post a Comment